The Network of Applied Statisticians in Health (NASH) is a network of statisticians working in health-related research at UCL.
- To enhance expertise in applied health statistics across UCL
- To increase opportunities for cross-fertilization in applied health research by raising the profile of our statistical knowledge within and outside UCL
- To mentor junior statisticians in their academic development
- Workshops dedicated to specific topics
- Free short courses run by NASH members and open to UCL staff
- Providing online material linked to these workshops and courses