- Academic and Teaching Fellow vacancies
There are currently no vacancies
- Professional services and Technical vacancies
Senior Research Officer - closing date 21 June 2021
Centre Manager - closing date 12 July 2021
- Postdoctoral vacancies
Research Fellow in Physical Modelling for Experimental Cosmology - closing date 18 June 2021
Brian Duff Undergraduate Summer Research Studentships
The Department of Physics and Astronomy are offering 15 studentships to undergraduates interested in pursuing research projects over the summer, generously funded by the family of Brian Duff. The key aims of the studentships are to give motivated undergraduates the opportunity to work on a research project, gain experience developing and writing a research proposal and presenting their research to their peers.
- Applicants should be undergraduates in the department of Physics and Astronomy or UCL Natural Sciences undergraduates with Physics as main stream.
- The main supervisor of the project must be a current academic in the department of Physics and Astronomy.
- Deadline for applications is Monday 19th April 2021, 9am.
The Department of Physics and Astronomy is split into five Research Groups (see below) and details of how the studentships will be implemented may vary from group to group. Please see individual research group pages for further information and applications instructions:
- Student Vacancies
Connected Learning Internship
A Python introduction to the Observatory: Distance to the Virgo Cluster (MyUCLCareers website) - closing date 21 May 2021- closing date 24 May 2021
- Certificate in Astronomy Teaching Opportunities
There are currently no vacancies.