UCL School of Pharmacy
- Current Students
- Staff Intranet
- Pharmacy News Publication
- Pharmacy Events Publication
- Behavioural medicine and treatment optimisation events
- Biodiversity and medicines events
- Disease models and clinical pharmacology events
- Drug discovery events
- Global workforce and education events
- Molecular drug delivery and nanomedicine events
- Neuroscience in health & disease events
- Pharmaceutical materials and dosage form design events
- CDT Old Events
When the charity International Cat Care asked veterinary neurologists at Davies Veterinary Specialists, UK, for help with several enquiries it had received regarding cats having seizures, seemingly in response to certain high-pitched sounds, the answer was that the problem was not documented and little, if anything, was known about it. More...
The Equality Challenge Unit has announced the latest round of Athena SWAN award winners, of which the UCL School of Pharmacy is a recipient. The bronze award will be valid until April 2018. Many thanks go to Professor Felicity Smith and her team for all their hard work on this application.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Monash University and UCL (University College London) are joining forces to advance and transform research, education and practice in pharmacy and the pharmaceutical sciences. More...
On Wednesday March 4th 2015 the UCL School of Pharmacy launched a new report entitled Will Smoking Meet its Match?
NEWS RELEASE - London Drug Discovery Institute to fast-track development of new treatments for dementia
Alzheimer’s Research UK, the world’s largest dedicated dementia research charity, has announced a £30m Drug Discovery Alliance, launching three flagship Drug Discovery Institutes at UCL (University College London), the University of Cambridge and the University of Oxford. More...