Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Our events attract professionals from all over the UK and Europe who are working in the area of communication difficulties, speech sciences and psychology. The topics covered aim to disseminate information about our divisional research and interests and encourage closer links between professionals in higher education, health, education and social services.
Our comprehensive programme runs during the academic year and summer term. Courses can also be designed and tailor-made specifically to meet the needs of an organisation.
Join our flagship CPD Summer course in English and Phonetics (SCEP)
CPD in Communication Language and Speech Sciences (CLaSS)
- English Pronunciation: A Contemporary Approach
- Executive Behavioural Science Programmes
- Tailor-made courses and event management
- Job Opportunities
CPD in Deafness Cognition and Language (DCAL)
CPD in Clinical Educational Health Psychology (CEHP)
- Educational Psychology Group - CPD courses and resources
- Supervisor Workshops (by Clinical Psychology DClinPsy)
CPD in Advanced Behavioural Science
Find out more about our previous conferences.