UCL 2019 Exam Timetable published on 25 February
1 March 2019
Majority of exams to be at ExCel London; Main Exam Period Tuesday 23 April to Friday 7 June
The UCL 2019 Exam Timetable was published on 25 February. The Main Exam Period runs from Tuesday 23 April to Friday 7 June 2019.
On the date of publication, all students expecting to be examined in the Main Examination Period were sent an email with your personal timetable.
You will have already received your unique candidate number by email earlier in the academic year. If you cannot find that email, you can view and print your candidate number in Portico.
For the second year running, Exams will be at ExCel London in London’s docklands.
Here are our top tips for exams at ExCel:
- Arrive in good time: ideally half an hour before the start of your exam; so you can make use of the facilities, prepare for exam sessions and ensure you are there on time to be seated.
- Know your seat number: this changes with each exam. ExCel is colour zoned, and the zoning changes each week, but once you get there it’s easy to locate your seat.
- Engage with the Exams web page: you can find everything you need to know on the Exams and Assessments webpages.
- Understand the ‘Extenuating Circumstances’ process: what to do if your exams are disrupted by serious events like illness or bereavement.
- Look out for an email a week before exams start: in the week of April 15-19 every student will receive a reminder email to their UCL account and links to useful information and resources to support them through the exam period.
Late summer assessments, for all students who need to re-sit an exam or have been granted deferred assessment, take place 19 August to 6 September 2019.
- Exams disrupted by serious events like illness or bereavement? Apply for ‘Extenuating Circumstances’
- Exam Success Guide for UCL students
- Current Students Exams webpages
- Student Support and Wellbeing