University College London -- 23-25 April 2018
Neuropixels probes are poised to transform neurophysiology. They have close to 1,000 sites closely spaced on a 1 cm shank, and allow recordings of up to 500 neurons per electrode. They are scheduled to be available to the public at cost in mid 2018.
- Marius Bauza
- Maxime Beau
- Susu Chen
- George Dimitriadis
- Dimitar Kostadinov
- Stephen Lenzi
- Andre Marques-Smith
- Andrew Peters
- Sylvia Schroeder
- Science with large recordings
- Introduction to Neuropixels
- CMOS circuitry in Neuropixels
- Plan an experiment for the next day
- Morning: Chronic experiment.
- Afternoon: Acute experiment.
- Installing and using Kilosort and Phy to spike sort
- Analyze the data acquired on Day 2
- Analyze ground-truth data
- Project presentations
Some pictures from the last course are available here.