Find out how to access transcripts and other documents
UCL provides all graduates with a university transcript showing their assessment modules with their degree certificate.
MBBS Academic Transcripts and other documentation certifying your full programme of medical studies can be ordered via UCL’s online store. Please check the information below and then follow the instructions in the online store to order your copies.
We aim to process orders within 20 working days of receipt and you will need to allow extra time for postal delivery, particularly to overseas addresses.
Unfortunately we're unable to email or fax documents as they bear the official UCL seal. Scanned and certified versions of documentation cannot be emailed to graduates, but can be emailed directly to the institution or organisation asking for confirmation of study.
- MBBS Academic Transcripts
- Verification of qualification and/or programme of study
- Dean’s letters / Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- North American State Medical Licensing Board (ECFMG)
Please contact the MBBS Student Records Manager with any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
An MBBS Academic Transcript lists your full programme of study with dates and grades of modules and clinical placements and all summative examination results.
You will be asked to give the name of your medical school and the year in which you qualified:
- The Middlesex Hospital Medical School – dates of qualification up to and including 1987
University College Hospital Medical School – dates of qualification up to and including 1987 (Please note that these transcripts are in 2 parts. You will need to order a separate transcript for your pre-clinical studies via UCL’s online store as well as a transcript for your clinical studies via the Medical School’s online store)
- University College and Middlesex School of Medicine – dates of qualification between 1988 and 2003
- Royal Free Hospital Medical School – dates of qualification up to and including 2003
- Royal Free & University College Medical School – dates of qualification from 2004 onwards
- UCL Medical School – dates of qualification from 2005 onwards
- Confirmation of PRHO posts completed up to and including 2005/06 which were certified to the above Medical School(s) as having been completed satisfactorily for the purposes of full registration with the GMC may be ordered through the online store.
- Confirmation of satisfactory completion of FY1 posts from 2006 onwards must be requested from the Foundation School in which you undertook your training.