UCL Virtual Open Week 20 – 25 July
20 July 2020
Library Services welcomes you to UCL Open Week.
Library Services supports learning, teaching and research at UCL. Here are a few of the ways that we will help you succeed in your studies.
- All modules have an online reading list. Through Readinglists@UCL and the Digital Library you will be able to read course texts wherever you are.
- You will also be able to access 600,000 ebooks and many thousands of resources online.
- We have 16 specialist libraries across London, with over 2 million print books covering a wide range of subjects.
- Our library trainers deliver training, online or face-to-face, as part of your academic programme and through our LibrarySkills@UCL.
- Our expert staff are here to help you, whenever and wherever you need us, whether you are learning remotely or on campus.
- We also support research-based education through training and projects, giving you access to our extensive Special Collections.
Find out more about Library Services in the UCL Virtual Open Week.