Print @ UCL is a sustainable and highly available print service that allows UCL's staff and students to print, copy, scan and fax quickly and easily.
The service is managed and supported by ISD and offers:
- 'Secure-release' printing: Your print job will not be released until you swipe your UCL ID on any device connected to the Print @ UCL service
- More functionality on Multi-Functional Devices (MFDs): Rather than having to go to different devices for different activities, on the Print @ UCL service, you can Print, Copy, Scan and Fax all from the same device
- Mobile/Remote printing: Email your print job from any mobile device and collect from any print device connected to the Print @ UCL service
- Wireless printing: You can connect and us the Print @ UCL service wirelessly, if you are connected to the eduroam wireless service
- Pro-active device monitoring: ISD get alerts, typically before the users even notice, that a device in not working and can send out an engineer to rectify the problem with minimum disruption
- Consumables management: The device will alert ISD when it is low on ink and these will automatically be dispatched to the Print Representative