How to update your connection to Print@UCL using Windows 7
This guide explains how to remove and recreate your connection to Print @ UCL.
This guide explains how to remove and recreate your connection to Print @ UCL, so that you can then re-connect by following the instructions on the getting started page.
The way you set-up and connect to Print @ UCL changed in January 2015. We recommend you update the way you connect to the service. The new way of connecting makes Print @ UCL more reliable.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
- You will need a computer running Windows 7.
- Click on the Windows Start button.
- Click on Devices and Printers.
- Right click the Print-UCL queue.
- Click Remove device.
- Click Yes on the pop-up box.
- The old connection to the print queue will now be removed and you can follow the instructions on the Connecting to Print @ UCL using a standalone Windows computer guide.
Related guides & other info
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.