How to renew SPSS windows
This guide explains how to renew a SPSS expired license on a windows machine downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
You will need admin rights for the machine and an internet connection.
1. Locate and launch the SPSS License Authorization Wizard via the Windows start menu
Fig 1 - Start menu SPSS License Authorization Wizard
2. The UAC security window will come up click yes to proceed, Otherwise right click and Run as administrator
Fig 2 - UAC window
3. Click next on the License status screen which shows when the license expired or that a license has not been entered.
Fig 3 - License Status
4. Select Authorized user license
Fig 4 - Product authorization
5. Enter the latest serial code for your installed SPSS version located on UCL Software Database.
Fig 5 - Enter code
Fig 6 - Internet authorization status
Fig 7 - Licensing completed
Back to the top
Related guides & other info
- How to renew SPSS mac
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.