How to renew SPSS macintosh
This guide explains how to renew a SPSS expired license on a macintosh machine downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
You will need an internet connection.
1. Locate and launch the SPSS License Authorization Wizard via Finder (eg.▸ Applications ▸ IBM ▸ SPSS ▸ Statistics ▸ 22)
Fig 1 - Finder SPSS License Authorization Wizard
2. Click next on the License status screen which shows when the license expired.
Fig 2 - License Status
3. Select License my product now
Fig 3 - Product authorization
4. Enter the latest serial code for your installed SPSS version located on UCL Software Database.
Fig 4 - Enter code
5. Authorizing > next
Fig 5 - Internet authorization status
Fig 6 - Licensing completed
Back to the top
Related guides & other info
- How to renew SPSS win
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.