How to install Stata macintosh
This guide explains how to install and activate Stata macintosh
This guide explains how to install and activate Stata macintosh downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
Before installing, ensure that you have purchased the correct number of licenses. If you have not, then please purchase a license from ISD Purchasing via an Electronic IDT.
1. Ensure that the file has downloaded completely before proceeding. Double click on the .dmg file.
Fig 1 - Stata mac file
2. The Stata mac installer window will pop up, double click on the Install Stata icon
Fig 2 - Install Stata icon
3.Check the software and hardware requirements
Fig 3 - Stata requirements
4. Accept software license agreement
Fig 4 - Software license agreement
5. Select the edition of Stata you have a purchased license for
Fig 5 - Select Edition
6. Select install location > Install
Fig 6 - Install Location
Fig 7 - Installation was successful
8. To activate Stata open the program and initialize license by entering the license details
Fig 8 - Enter your license information
Fig 9 - Finish
Related guides & other info
- How to install Stata windows
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.