How to install @Risk Industrial for Windows
This guide explains how to install @Risk Industrial for Windows
This guide explains how to install @Risk Industrial for Windows downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
The following needs to be downloaded from UCL Software Database.
- the correct @Risk Industrial version
- Read and understood the UCL Information security policy in particular the UCL Computing Regulations (Acceptable Use Policy)
1. Download the appropriate @Risk Industrial version
2. Open the downloaded @Risk Industrial .zip file
3. Extract the files to your Windows desktop
4. Click on the setup.exe to start the installation process
Fig 1 - Click next to continue
Fig 2 - Accept licence agreement
Fig 3 - Enter user details
5. Enter Activation ID you received with your licence file if required
Fig 4 - Select destination folder
Fig 5 - Select installation type
Fig 6 - Click install to begin installation
Fig 7 - Click finish to exit
5. Delete setup.exe and .rtf files from desktop
Related guides & other info
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.