How to install Photoshop Lightroom windows
This guide explains how to install and activate Photoshop Lightroom windows
This guide explains how to install and activate Photoshop Lightroom windows downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
Before installing any Adobe software, ensure that you have purchased the correct number of licenses and have removed any Adobe trial software. If you have not, then please purchase a licence from ISD Purchasing via an Electronic IDT.
1. Ensure that the file has downloaded completely before proceeding. Double click on the .exe file.
Fig 1 - Lightroom win file
2. Click next to extract the installation files onto your desktop.
Fig 2 - Extraction path location
Fig 3 - Extracting files
3. Once extracted, click finish to start the installation process
Fig - 4 Launch Photoshop Lightroom
4. The UAC security window will come up, click yes to proceed.
Fig 5 - UAC window
5. Select language
Fig 6 - Select language
Fig 7 - Photoshop Lightroom install wizard
7. Accept the software terms
Fig 8 - Adobe software agreement
Fig 9 - Destination Folder
Fig 10 - Ready to install the program
Fig 11 - Installing
Fig 12 - Install wizard completed
11. The installation window will now close, double click on the Photoshop Lightroom desktop icon to start the activation process
Fig 13 - Photoshop Lightroom icon
12. I have a serial number and want to license Lightroom
Fig 14 - I have a serial number
13. Enter serial number
Fig 15 - Enter serial number
Related guides & other info
- How to install Lightroom mac
- How to install Acrobat mac
- How to install Adobe CC device win
- How to install Adobe CC device mac
- How to install Adobe CC user
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.