How to install Office for Mac
This guide explains how to install and activate Microsoft Office for Mac.
This guide explains how to install and activate Microsoft Office for mac downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
This software is to be installed onto UCL owned machines only
1. Ensure that the file has downloaded completely before proceeding. Double click on the .iso file
Fig 1 - Office for mac file
2. The Office for mac installer window will pop up, double click on the Office installer pkg
Fig 2 - Office for mac installer pkg
3. Introduction window > Continue
Fig 3 - Introduction window
4. Agree to the software license agreement
Fig 4 - Software license agreement
5. Installation type > Install
Fig 5 - Installation type
Fig 6 - Installing
Fig 7 - Installation was successful
Related guides & other info
- How to activate Windows onsite
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.