How to install Nvivo Mac
This guide explains how to install Nvivo for Mac
This guide explains how to install Nvivo for Mac downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
Before you start...
The following needs to be downloaded from UCL Software Database.
- the correct Nvivo version
- Read and understood the UCL Information security policy in particular the UCL Computing Regulations (Acceptable Use Policy)
1. Download the appropriate Nvivo version.
2. Click on the NVivo dmg to start the installation process.
Fig 1 - Open dmg File
Fig 2 - Drag NVivo Into Application Folder
3. When installation completes, delete dmg file
Related guides & other info
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.