How to install Endnote
This guide explains how to install and activate Endnote for Windows downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
This Activation works for Endnote Windows downloaded from UCL Software Database.
1.Extract both files into the same location and run the EN20Inst.msi file.
2. Double click on .exe installation file, and when you see the below page, click 'Next'
Fig 1 - Endnote X8 Setup
2. Click 'Accept'
Fig 2 - Endnote License
3. Click 'Next'.
Fig 3 - Read Me Information
4. Select 'I accept the license agreement' and then click 'Next'
Fig 4 - Software License Agreement
5. Leave on default selection 'Typical' and click 'Next'
Fig 5 - Select Installation Type
6. Click 'Next'
Fig 6 - Select Destination
7. Click 'Next' to begin the installation
Fig 7 - Ready to Install Application
8. Accept the UAC
Fig 8 - UAC Window
9. Click 'Finish' to complete installation
Fig 9 - Endnote has been successfully installed
Related guides & other info
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.