How to install CrystalMaker for Windows
This guide explains how to install and activate CrystalMaker
This guide explains how to install and activate CrystalMaker downloaded from swdb.ucl.ac.uk
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
This Activation works for CrystalMaker for Windows.
1. Double click on installation file, and then click 'Run'.
2. Click 'Yes'.
3. Click 'Next'.
4. Check the box 'I agree to the terms in the Licence Agreement'.
5. Click 'Next'.
6. Click 'Install'.
7. Enter relevant details and add the license key found on the software database.
8. Please select one of the following options.
9. Click 'ok'
10. Click 'Next'.
11. Click 'Finish' to complete the installation.
Related guides & other info
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the Service Desk