How to install AutoCad for Windows
This guide explains how to install and activate AutoCad
This guide explains how to install and activate AutoCad downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
This Activation works for Autocad for Windows.
1. Double click on installation file, and then click 'Yes' to complete the installation.
2. Click on 'Install'
3. Check the box 'I accept' then click 'next'.
4. For the standalone License type default option, enter the serial key & product key details found on the software database for this software version.
5. Click Install
6. Click 'Finish' to complete installation
Related guides & other info
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.