How to install Acrobat windows
This guide explains how to install and activate Acrobat windows
This guide explains how to install and activate Acrobat windows downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
- SLMS staff
Before you start...
Before installing any Adobe software, ensure that you have purchased the correct number of licenses and have removed any Adobe trial software. If you have not, then please purchase a license from ISD Purchasing via an Electronic IDT.
1. Ensure that the file has downloaded completely before proceeding. Double click on the .exe file
Fig 1 - Acrobat win file
2. Click next to extract the installation files onto your desktop.
Fig 2 - Extraction path location
Fig 3 - Extracting files
3. Once extracted, click finish to start the installation process
Fig - 4 Launch Adobe Acrobat
4. The UAC security window will come up, click yes to proceed.
Fig 5 - UAC window
5. Enter the serial key that was emailed to you.
Fig 6 - Enter serial key
6. Click Launch Now to start the activation process
Fig 7 - Setup completed
Fig 8 - Acrobat opening
7. Click Sign in now to start the activation process
Fig 9 - Sign in now
8. Either sign in or sign up with your Adobe ID (ucl email address) and password (not ucl password)
Fig 10 - Adobe ID Sign in
Fig 11 - Adobe ID Sign up
9. Accept the software license agreement
Fig 12 - Adobe license agreement
10. The software is now activated, click continue to finish
Fig 13 - Thank You
Related guides & other info
- How to install Acrobat mac
- How to install Adobe CC device win
- How to install Adobe CC device mac
- How to install Adobe CC user
- Searching for details of software package or application
- Downloading software
- Installing software you have downloaded
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.