How to Activate Mathematica
This guide explains how to activate Mathematica
This guide explains how to activate Mathematica downloaded from UCL Software Database.
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
Before you start...
1. To activate Mathematica you will need to request an activation key by completing the wolfram activation key request form
2. Either sign in with your Wolfram ID, or Create Account if you haven't already done so
Fig 1 - Wolfram User Portal
3. When creating a new account, please use your UCL email address
Fig 2 - Create a Wolfram ID
4. Sign in with your Wolfram ID
5. Fill in the Activation Key Request Form and select the product you wish to Activate
6. An activation Key will now be displayed on the screen, and emailed to you
Fig 3 - Wolfram Activation Key Request Form
7. Run Mathematica
8. Input the Activation Key as provided in Step 6
Fig 4 - Wolfram Product Activation
9. Accept the terms of the Licence Agreement
Fig 5 - Licence Agreement
10. Mathematica is now activated and is ready for use
Fig 6 - Ready to use Activated Mathematica
Related guides & other info
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.