Find Group Information Using the Computer Reps Tool
This guide is aimed at:
- IT for support staff
1. Login to the Computer Reps Tool (use the Login option on the left-hand menu).
2. Select the List Intranet Groups and their members option.
3. Use the drop-down menus to select the group you wish to check:
- Pick the department from the first menu
- Pick the suffix from the second menu
- You will see the group name automatically entered in the name box.
- Alternatively, if you already know the group code, enter it in the box directly.
4. Select Find Members >> to show the list of people in a particular group.