Filestore@UCL: Check your Home (N) drive storage space (quota) in Windows 10 or Desktop@UCL
This guide will show you how to check how much of your UCL storage quota you have used and how much is remaining on Windows 10.
This guide is aimed at...
Before you start...
- Windows 10 operating system or Desktop @ UCL
- A computer connected to the UCL network either onsite or via remote access services such as VPN or Desktop @ UCL Anywhere
- Open Windows File Explorer on the taskbar (Fig.1)
Fig.1 – File Explorer icon in taskbar
Right-click on Home (N) drive and select Properties
- Under the General tab (Fig.2) you will see your usage denoted as Used space as well as your Free space. The example is showing 73GB free from 100GB allocated.
Fig.2 – General tab on Home (N) Properties
Related guides & other info
- View or restore a previous version of a file or folder in Windows 10 or Desktop @ UCL
- Restore a deleted file or folder in Windows 10 or Desktop @ UCL
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.