Drupal CMS: Move menu items around on the menu
Learn to move menu items around on the menu in Drupal.
Before you start
You need to be a Senior Editor - Editors and Authors cannot do this!
When editing use Chrome, Firefox or Safari but NOT Internet Explorer
You may want to move the order of menu items around or make a main page into a child page or vice versa.
- Ensure you are in editing mode
- Click on Structure | Menus | Main menu in the top toolbar
- Click on the four-headed arrow next to a menu item to drag the item up or down etc.
- Change as many items as you need to change
- Click the button 'Save configuration' at the bottom - failing to do this means you will lose your changes!
- Finally, check you are happy with the result, including on a mobile device