Drupal CMS: Map token builder
Learn to use the map token builder in Drupal.
Before you start
When editing use Chrome, Firefox or Safari but NOT Internet Explorer
There may be occasions when you want to add a Google map to a page. Be aware, though, the UCL already provides a map at UCL Maps where users can search for buildings, departments, offices etc.
- Go to the page where you want to add a map
- Ensure you are in editing mode and that you have the post code ready
- Click on the 'Map Token Builder' icon on the editing toolbar
- Paste or type in the post code in the 'Centre on' box
- Click on Search
- Zoom in to the actual place you want users to find
- Click on 'insert map'
- Finally, check you are happy with the result, including on a mobile device
Help and support
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.