Drupal CMS: Find an image in the Library
Learn to find an image in the Library in Drupal.
Before you start
- When editing use Chrome, Firefox or Safari but NOT Internet Explorer
You may want to use an image that is already in the Drupal Library for your website or you want to check if the image is already uploaded to the Library.
The better the name that was given to the image when it was uploaded, the easier it will be to find it...
- Make sure you are in editing mode
- Go to the page you want to add the image(s) to
- In the editing toolbar, click on the Media browser icon
- Click on the 'Library' tab to the right
- If you know the name, you can add that to the 'File name' box and click on 'Apply' to find the image
- If you don't know the name, start by changing the 'Type' to 'image' and click on 'Apply' to find the image
- Use the numbers to the bottom of the images to navigate forward or backward
- Once found, click on 'Submit'
Help and support
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.