Drupal CMS: Add a page to the website menu
Learn to add a page to the website menu in Drupal.
Before you start
Only Web Content Managers and Site Owners can make changes to a menu.
When editing use Chrome, Firefox or Safari but NOT Internet Explorer
After you have created a page or a landing page, aside from Publishing or Asking for it to be reviewed and Saving, you may want to put the page in the menu.
The options are either as part of the main menu, or a 'child' page of another page.
- Ensure you are in editing mode of the page in question
- In the left-hand menu, click on 'Menu settings - not in menu'
- Tick the box next to 'Provide a menu link'
- Choose for the page to be either part of the 'Main menu' or the 'child' of an already existing page
- Finally, check you are happy with the result, including on a mobile device
Help and support
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.