Drupal CMS: Add a page to the website menu
Learn to add a page to the website menu in Drupal.
This guide is aimed at
- PG Students
Before you start
You need to be a Senior Editor or Editor to make changes to a menu. Authors CANNOT do this.
When editing use Chrome, Firefox or Safari but NOT Internet Explorer
After you have created a page or a landing page, aside from Publishing or Asking for it to be reviewed and Saving, you may want to put the page in the menu.
The options are either as part of the main menu, or a 'child' page of another page.
- Ensure you are in editing mode of the page in question
- In the left-hand menu, click on 'Menu settings - not in menu'
- Tick the box next to 'Provide a menu link'
- Choose for the page to be either part of the 'Main menu' or the 'child' of an already existing page
- Depending on your role:
if you are a Senior Editor: click on 'Publishing options - Draft (Current)' in the left-hand menu, choose 'published' from the drop-down menu
if you are an Editor: click on 'Revision information' in the left-hand menu, choose 'published' from the drop-down menu
- Finally, check you are happy with the result, including on a mobile device