Deleting multiple messages in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Learn how to delete multiple email messages at once within OWA.
Before you start...
Check your browser compatibility to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for using OWA.
1. Navigate to the folder you would like to delete the messages from (e.g. Inbox). Select the first email you would like to delete to highlight it.
2. Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard. With the key still held, select an older or newer message within the list. This will highlight all items in between the two messages you have already selected.
3. Right-click on the selected messages and select Delete.
4. This will now delete all the highlighted emails at once.
Note: We advise you to select roughly 50 emails or less at any one time. OWA will not highlight your emails if you are trying to select more than this.
Related guides and other info:
- Add an attachment
- Add a signature
- Create a message rule
- Show/hide bcc field
- Send email in HTML or plain text
- Search for messages