Create a repeated meeting in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
You can set up a meeting to recur at specified regular intervals, for example, every week on Wednesdays.
Before you start...
- Check your browser compatibility to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for using OWA.
Note: For guidance on creating a new meeting, see the how-to guide Create a meeting in Outlook Web Access (OWA).
1. Within an open meeting (new or existing), select the Repeat drop-down list and choose the appropriate range (Every day, Every week, Every Month, Every year or Custom).
2. A Repeat window will appear. Choose the start date, duration, dates you would like the meeting to occur and end date if required. Select Save.
2. Select Send or Save within the meeting invite to apply changes.
Related guides and other info:
- Get started with calendar
- Change calendar view
- Create an appointment
- Create a meeting
- Create an all-day event
- Modify a meeting
- Share your calendar
- View other people's calendar
Help and support
- Contact the IT Services.