Create an all-day event in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Add an event to your calendar that lasts 24 hours or longer. You might use an all-day event to indicate that you're on holiday, or at a conference.
Before you start...
- Check your browser compatibility to ensure you meet the minimum requirements for using OWA.
Note: For guidance on creating a new meeting, see the how-to guide Create a meeting in Outlook Web Access (OWA).
1. Within an open appointment or meeting (new or existing), beside the Date, Start and End time fields, select the All day toggle to on.
2. Select Save or Send. The appointment or meeting will now be set to book the entire day you have selected in your calendar.
Related guides and other info:
- Get started with calendar
- Change calendar view
- Create an appointment
- Create a meeting
- Create a repeated meeting
- Modify a meeting
- Share your calendar
- View other people's calendar
Help and support
- Contact the IT Services.
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.