Buying print credit for Print@UCL
This guide will explain how to top up your print credit which can be done either online or using a payment card via a credit loader kiosk.
This guide is aimed at...
Before you start...
- For online payments you will need access to a computer connected to the internet and a credit/debit card
- For card payments you will need a payment card and access to a top-up kiosk
- It is NOT possible to top up using cash.
Do not buy too much credit!! Your money CANNOT be refunded if you do not use up your purchased printing credit.
There are two ways to top up the credit in your account:
1. Topping up your print credit on the web. Log onto the Print Account web page.
Note: A pop-up window will appear with a login prompt - use: "AD\" followed by your UCL USER ID (e.g. ad\ccaixxx) and UCL password to login.
Click on the 'e-pay' icon and you will be guided through the secure payment system to top-up your print credit. Please ensure you click finished when complete as your credit will not be added to your account until you do.
You can pay online with debit or credit card.
2. Topping up with a payment card using a credit loader kiosk in one of the following locations:
- Main Wilkins Library
- DMS Watson Science Library
- Institute of Education Library
- Student Centre
Important Information: When you buy additional printing credit your quota will be credited immediately. If for some reason it has not, please contact IT Services quoting your UCL user ID and the time and date you attempted to credit your account. We will try to deal with the problem as quickly as possible.
Related guides & other info
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact IT Services.