Buying print credit for Print@UCL
This guide will explain how to top up you r print credit which can be done either online or via a cash kiosk.
This guide is aimed at...
Before you start...
- For online payments you will need access to a computer connected to the internet and a credit/debit card
- For cash payments you will need access to a top-up kiosk and cash
Do not buy too much credit!! Your money CANNOT be refunded if you do not use up your purchased printing credit.
There are two ways to top up the credit in your account:
1. Topping up your print credit on the web. Log onto the print account web page: https://printaccount.ucl.ac.uk
Note: A pop-up window will appear with a login prompt - use: "AD\" followed by your UCL USER ID (e.g. ad\ccaixxx) and UCL password to login.
Click on the 'e-pay' icon and you will be guided through the secure payment system to top-up your print credit. Please ensure you click finished when complete as your credit will not be added to your account until you do.
You can pay online with debit or credit card.
2. Topping up your print credit with cash - cash loading devices are located in the following UCL Libraries:
- Main Library, Wilkins Building
- Science Library, DMS Watson Building
- School of Slavonic & East European Studies Library, 16 Taviton Street
- Institute of Archaeology Library, 31-34 Gordon Square
- Language and Speech Science Library, Chandler House
- School of Pharmacy Library, 29-39 Brunswick Square
- Ear Institute & RNID Library, Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital
- Institute of Child Health Library, 30 Guilford Street
- Eastman Dental Library, 256 Grays Inn Road
- Bartlett Library, Wates House
- Royal Free Medical Library, Rowland Hill Street
- Cruciform Library, Cruciform Building
- Institute of Education (IOE), 20 Bedford Way
- Full building addresses and opening hours can be found at UCL Library Services website.
The cash loaders accept the following denominations of money:
Coins: 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
Notes: £5, £10, £20
Important Information: When you buy additional printing credit your quota will be credited immediately. If for some reason it has not, please contact the IT Services quoting your UCL user ID and the time and date you attempted to credit your account. We will try to deal with the problem as quickly as possible.
Related guides & other info
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact the IT Services.