A course run jointly between UCL Institute of Ophthalmology and Moorfields Eye Hospital
October - December 2016
This course is organised for those seeking teaching on basic use of a slit lamp, acquiring biomicroscopy skills and wanting basic understanding of retinal disease and use of OCTs and fluorescein angiography. It is divided into 2 parts:
- Session 1 examining normal eyes on the slit lamp and a presentation on normal and abnormal retinal findings and how to interpret an OCT and fluorescein angiogram.
- Session 2 is clinic based and patients with retinal disease are examined with an experienced teacher together with their imaging.
All sessions have limited places and both sessions must be booked.
- Dates for session 1: 10.00am-12.30pm
- OCTOBER 5TH 9TH 12TH 16TH 19TH 23RD 26TH 30TH
NOVEMBER 2ND 6TH 9TH 20TH 23RD
- Dates for session 2: 10.00am - 12.30pm
- OCTOBER 7TH 14TH 21ST 28TH
NOVEMBER 4TH 18TH
DECEMBER 2nd 16th
Where: OBRI Lecture Theatre, Institute of Ophthalmology, 11-43 Bath Street, London, EC1V 2PD
Contact: Sarah Mayhew – firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 020 7566 2266