LWENC Clinical Research Facility offers several ways for participants of our studies, our partners and members of the public to get involved. Our events are planned throughout the year and our newsletters run quarterly.
The CRF events are designed to actively involve and engage patients and the public in our research process as contributing research advisors, or for public events. Patients and the public include:
- people who use, or have used, health or social care services,
- informal carers and family members,
- members of the general public interested in clinical research studies,
- organisations who represent patients and users
- patient support groups, and
- shared interest groups (charities and individuals interested in research).