Highlights: Five things we learned in 2021 | RFTRW: S12E04
20 December 2021
We’ve reached the end of another challenging year that seems to have flown by and dragged on at the same time. IOE researchers have continued to work hard in their fields of expertise and we’re delighted to share snippets that have struck a chord with us.
Research for the Real World: S12E04
Antonina Tereshchenko, Carey Jewitt, Ruanni Tupas, Chloe Marshall, Alex Bryson
For those of you who are seasoned Research for the Real World listeners, you may want to listen back to these again. And for those who are new listeners, a warm welcome - you may find these episodes useful as an appetiser to the rest of our offering.
- Dr Antonina Tereshchenko - Representation and retention of Black, Asian and minority ethnic teachers
- Professor Carey Jewitt - Getting a feel for interdisciplinary and collaborative research
- Dr Ruanni Tupas - Overcoming inequalities in multilingualism through education and experience
- Professor Chloë Marshall - Understanding how deaf children and adults learn sign language
- Professor Alex Bryson - Discrimination and the gender pay gap
Listen to the podcast
You can also listen to the podcast on:
You can also read the podcast episode transcript here (coming soon).