Carrying out international collaborative research in child development with a special focus on learning difficulties and developmental disorders.
- Meet the team
PhD students and affiliates
- Tugce Cetiner
- Paulien Eijckeler (Blosson House School)
- Silvia Gini
- Heylin Kye
- Kerry Murphy
- Dr Petri Partanen (Mid-Sweden University)
- Erica Ranzato
- Dr Muhammad Shakir (visiting scholar from university of The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan)
- Zahra Siddiqui
- Cindy Wang
- Yi Wang
- Helen Williams
- Hui Xiong
- Research themes
We focus on research that supports children’s learning and educational practice such as:
Are you a student who would like to gain research experience?
- you can complete a thesis in our lab, or
- volunteer as a research assistant (you need to be available a minimum 5 hours per week).
For queries email:
- Dr Jo Van Herwegen at email@example.com