The aims of the Yale-UCL Collaboration are to:
- Identify areas of scientific interest between faculties working on fibrosis.
- Identify common resources and complementary technologies.
- Evaluate international granting opportunities.
- Develop infrastructure to secure NIH, RCUK and Biomedical Charity funding
- Engage in strategic alliances with the commercial sector (Pharma and Biotech)
Follow the links below for more information on the key Researchers at the Yale Tissue Regeneration and Fibrosis Program and the work conducted as part of the Yale-UCL Collaboration