Here you can find out all the information about current modules taught in SELCS/CMII and read about our module registration processes.
- Undergraduate (BA) modules
If you have general queries about a module please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postgraduate (MA/MSc) modules
If you have general queries about a module please e-mail email@example.com.
- Intercollegiate modules (UG / PG)
Subject to approval from the Department, SELCS-CMII students may undertake intercollegiate modules taught at other University of London institutions. If you are interested in taking an intercollegiate module, it is recommended that you contact the host institution in advance to check availability and obtain a registration form, which you will need to complete and submit to the appropriate member of SELCS-CMII staff for authorisation (either the Undergraduate Tutor or the relevant Programme Director for MA/MSc programmes). Requests must be approved by the SELCS-CMII department and the Faculty of Arts and Humanities before you can complete registration at the host institution. More information can be requested by contacting the Teaching & Student Support team via either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- New and current SELCS / CMII students
- New SELCS affiliates
- Students from other UCL Departments (incl. affiliates) or from colleges within University of London
- Registering modules on Portico
- Student user guide: module registrations (PDF file)
- How to check the timetable?
- For exact teaching times, please consult the UCL Common Timetable
- Please see the following document for step-by-step instructions on
- Specific guidance for users encountering problems with the timetable can be found here.
Queries relating to SELCS-CMII modules and timetable should be sent to our Teaching & Student Support team via either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. When contacting the team, students should always use their UCL e-mail account and give their full name, UCL student ID number and programme title.