There are several contemplation/quiet rooms available for UCL members of staff and registered students:
- The new Student Centre on Gordon Square accommodates a Prayer Room, Meditation Room, ablution facilities, showers on Floor B2.
- A quiet room is available at 1 St Martin's Le Grand. This is situated in the room named Great Road (number 504) towards the back of the office space behind the blue and green zones and next to the meeting rooms.
- A quiet room is available in the United Reformed Church, opposite Chandler House.
- The Chapel, Muslim Prayer Room and Shabbat Room are located on the Lower Ground Floor of the Royal Free Hospital. The Chapel is a place of peace in a busy hospital. Everyone is welcome! (email@example.com)
- The Forward in Faith Church on Gordon Square can be used for quiet contemplation between 8am - 4pm. Note that mass takes place at 12:30pm every day and at noon on Thursdays.
- There is a quiet contemplation space in Torrington Place on the 8th Floor in rooms 803 and 808.