There are several contemplation/quiet rooms available for UCL members of staff and registered students:
- A room is available on the path leading from the Bernard Katz Building at the South Junction towards the Henry Morley Building. Its opening hours are from 8:30am - 6pm. Users are required to respect the code of practice for using the room, which are displayed in the room.
- A small room is available in the Department of Management Systems, Central House. Contact Casey Tolaini (email@example.com) for details.
- A quiet room is available in the United Reformed Church, opposite Chandler House.
- A prayer room for Muslim staff and students is available at the UCL Royal Free Hospital. Contact George MacIntyre (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
- The Fiona McClean quiet room is available for both staff and students on the ground floor of 1-19 Torrington Place. A booking system is in place for this room and can be booked via the main reception desk at Torrington Place.
- The Forward in Faith Church on Gordon Square can be used for quiet contemplation between 8am - 4pm. Note that mass takes place at 12:30pm every day and at noon on Thursdays.