- WELC - An evaluation of the Waltham Forest, East London and City (WELC) Integrated Care Pioneer Programme.
- Embedded: Optimising the impact of health services research on the organisation and delivery of health services: a study of embedded models of knowledge co-production in the NHS
- Vanguard: a participatory evaluation of the the Tower Hamlets Together Vanguard programme using the Researcher in Residence model.
- Newham UCLP Partnership - An Improvement Science based collaboration working to improve the health and well-being of the Newham Community.
- Medical Revalidation - An evaluation of the implementation of medical revalidation in the UK.
- Clinical Leadership in CCG's - An evaluation of the clinical leadership in Clinical Commissioning Groups.
- Patient Safety Collaborative - Aims to evaluate the facilitators and barriers to engagement with the collaborative and the subsequent impact on programme outcomes, including the effectiveness of the improvement method.
As a university/ NHS organisation we use personally-identifiable information to conduct research to improve health, care and services As a publicly-funded organisation, we have to ensure that it is in the public interest when we use personally-identifiable information from people who have agreed to take part in research. This means that when you agree to take part in a research study, we will use your data in the ways needed to conduct and analyse the research study. Your rights to access, change or move your information are limited , as we need to manage your information in specific ways in order for the research to be reliable and accurate. If you withdraw from the study, we will keep the information about you that we have already obtained. To safeguard your rights, we will use the minimum personally-identifiable information possible.