Meet other like-minded students, build your network and share the experiences and ideas that can help you prepare for long-term success.
Students from any discipline and department are welcome to join UCL's societies.
Student societies with an entrepreneurial focus include:
- AIESEC UCL
- Business Society
- Data Science Society
- Economics & Finance Society
- ENACTUS UCL
- UCL Entrepreneurs (UCLE)
- FinTech Society
- Fleming Society (electronic engineering)
- Global Brigades (health and sustainable development)
- IDEA Society
- Investment Society
- Leadership and Management Society (LMS)
- Leading Women Society
- Medical Society (innovation and enterprise arm)
- Technology Society
- Volunteering Society (VolSoc)
- Women in Finance Society
If you’re a student society with an entrepreneurial focus, and would like to work with us, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
An idea developed by a group of UCL students tackles food poverty and empowers Southeast Asian farmers. Winning $1 million of seed funding, Rice Inc is set to revolutionise the way food is produced.