Meet other like-minded students, build your network and share the experiences and ideas that can help you prepare for long-term success.
Students from any discipline and department are welcome to join UCL's societies.
Student societies with an entrepreneurial focus include:
- AIESEC UCL
- Business Society
- Chinese Business Innovation Society
- Data Science Society
- Economics & Finance Society
- ENACTUS UCL
- UCL Entrepreneurs (UCLE)
- Eurasian Business Society
- Female Forces in Fashion Business Society
- FinTech Society
- IDEA Society
- Investment Society
- Leadership and Management Society (LMS)
- Leading Women Society
- Retail and Luxury Business Society
- Technology Society
- Women in Finance Society
Support for student societies
UCL student societies can apply for support from UCL Innovation & Enterprise. Support can include:
- sponsorship of your initiatives
- cross-promotion of your activities
- co-hosting of events
Other types of support will be also be considered.
To apply for support, the president of the society should complete the application form. Once submitted, you should receive a response within 10 working days.
An idea developed by a group of UCL students tackles food poverty and empowers Southeast Asian farmers. Winning $1 million of seed funding, Rice Inc is set to revolutionise the way food is produced.