Find contact information for staff involved with entrepreneurship.
Director for Entrepreneurship
Jerry joined UCL in 2017 to grow UCL's entrepreneurial programme, developing future entrepreneurs and business leaders as part of the UCL Innovation & Enterprise Strategic Plan 2016-21.
He’s keen to nurture the vast entrepreneurial talent that exists among students, researchers, staff and the alumni network and to showcase UCL as a global leader in entrepreneurship.
Operations Manager for Entrepreneurship
Tel: 020 3108 7399 (internal: 57399)
Mobile: 07918 279197
Terry oversees operations management and maintenance of the facilities at UCL BaseKX, UCL’s entrepreneurship hub in King’s Cross.
Contact Terry about:
- daily operations and administration of BaseKX
- on boarding, card access and safety inductions
- event and room bookings
Terry has several years of experience in managing administrative and operational processes, as well as facilities services within the higher education sector.
Head of Entrepreneurship
Tel: 020 3549 5122 (internal: 65122)
Ruth is responsible for the planning and delivery of the end-to-end entrepreneurial training programme at UCL.
Contact Ruth about:
- working as a student entrepreneurship officer, supporting the delivery of our programmes
- being a mentor for UCL startups
- delivering inspiring sessions to the UCL entrepreneurship community
Ruth has a background in academic research, graduating with a PhD in Neuroscience from UCL in 2013. She will passionately talk about her own journey from academic researcher to entrepreneurship educator.
Tel: 020 3108 5340 (internal: 55340)
Andreas provides one-to-one business advice to entrepreneurs and supports UCL startups at all stages to successfully grow and scale.
Contact Andreas about:
- our Hatchery incubation programme
- advice on launching a business
- funding and scaling strategies
- general business support and coaching sessions
Andreas holds a MSc in International Business from the University of Warwick. He has in-depth entrepreneurial experience as founder of tech startup WorldLabs.
Matthew is responsible for delivering SPERO, our training programme helping doctoral students and early career researchers to develop their entrepreneurial knowledge, skills and mindset.
Contact Matthew about:
- the different components of the SPERO programme
- how developing an entrepreneurial mindset can benefit your current research and future career
- exploring your idea
Matthew holds an MPhil in Philosophy from UCL and has a background of entrepreneurial experience, as well as experience providing entrepreneurial support to a range of startups. He has a passion for encouraging people to explore entrepreneurship and building networks across the entrepreneurial community.
Tel: 020 3108 6698 (internal: 56698)
Jivko provides one-to-one business advice to students, staff and alumni. He supports UCL entrepreneurs to start their business ventures and grow them successfully.
Jivko has a proven track record of sound business acumen and extensive knowledge of the business cycle. He's down to earth and enthusiastic when supporting people who are on their enterprise journey.
Kristina oversees the UCL Hatchery Mentor Network and the development of our Diverse Founders' Network. She’s also building the alumni network for the Hatchery (UCL’s incubator programme) through engaging with past UCL students who are active in startup ecosystems.
Contact Kristina about:
- becoming a mentor as part of the Hatchery Mentor Network
- becoming a speaker or panellist on diversity, equality and inclusion
- engaging with The Hatchery as UCL alumni
- creating social impact / building a social enterprise
Kristina holds an MSc in Prosperity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship from UCL and a BA in Economics and Politics from NYU (New York University). She’s worked with digital and technology clients across Asia Pacific, and built the people function for a digital health startup in Southeast Asia. She believes that all forms of startups can create purpose-driven change.
Tel: 020 7679 4204 (internal: 24204)
Mikael is responsible for our core entrepreneurial programme and advises innovative UCL students and graduates on the ideation and validation of their businesses.
Contact Mikael about:
- exploring your entrepreneurial idea
- building your business or social enterprise
- collaborating on inter-departmental entrepreneurship projects
Mikael holds an MSc in Business Innovation with Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management from Birkbeck College. He’s interested in data science and analytics, and assessing graduate outcomes and patterns of success and failure among startups.