Get the advice and connections you need to scale up and grow internationally with help from our Global Innovation team.
You’re ambitious for your business. So are we. If you’re a London-based SME, startup or spinout our specialist innovation advisers can help you grow and scale your business.
We’re part of Innovate UK EDGE, which provides support for R&D intensive businesses. This work complements Innovate UK project funding.
Repurpose your technology to meet new needs
We can help you pivot your business proposition and repurpose your technologies to tackle emerging needs following the COVID-19 pandemic.
In order to adapt to the new ecosystem, we can advise you on:
- repurposing your technology to meet new societal, industrial or healthcare needs
- taking advantage of new funding or investment opportunities
- expanding your network
- developing your plan for growth
Build innovation into your business
We can help you take a more structured approach to innovation. We’ll do that by working directly with your business, providing the advice and connections you need to develop and realise your ideas.
Our commercial insights are enhanced by our links across UCL, giving you access to:
- specialist advice to commercialise your idea
- guidance on managing your IP
- private and public sources of funding
- connections within your sector
- workshops and training for your business
- academic expertise in your field
Take your product or service into new markets
When you’re ready to seize international opportunities, we’ll put you in touch with the people who can help.
- help you access the innovation ecosystem globally
- find R&D and commercial partners overseas
- organise sector-specific innovation visits
- facilitate global technology transfer
- link you to a network of experts across different sectors
As a partner of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) we have access to more than 3,000 advisors in 65 countries. Through this network we can help you build knowledge of, and presence in, overseas markets.
That means you get the help you need to grow further, faster.
Talk to our advisers
Start the conversation and find out how we can help. Get in touch with the Global Innovation team by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 020 3108 3762.
Watch a video about the Global Innovation team
Find out more about the team and how they supported UCL spinouts KIT-AR and Odin Vision.
GiveVision uses augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) to improve the vision of people with severe sight loss.
Musemio is working with the Hellenic IT Museum in Greece to help children everywhere explore the rich history of computing through a new mobile virtual reality game.
Oslr plans to help train social care workers in preventing the spread of coronavirus after securing a £50,000 government grant from Innovate UK.
Coplug is collaborating with NHS North East London Commissioning Alliance to help in the healthcare planning for 1.1 million people living in the area.