UCL East Open Evening
28 February 2024, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
Discover UCL Engineering’s innovative, future-focused postgraduate programmes at our state-of-the-art new campus, UCL East.
This Open Evening offers prospective postgraduate students the chance to meet our world-renowned academics and our UCL East Careers team, to explore our incredible facilities, and to ask UCL students what it is like to study with us.
UCL Engineering offers a range of cutting-edge degree programmes at UCL East, designed by academics from different departments, together with industry, partners, and practitioners. By attending this Open Evening, you can explore which programme is right for you directly from our Programme Directors and current students across the following programmes:
- Manufacture and Commercialisation of Stem Cell and Gene Therapies MSc
- Advanced Propulsion MSc
- Digital Manufacturing of Advanced Materials MSc
- Nature-Inspired Solutions MSc
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence MSc
- Systems Engineering for the Internet of Things MSc
- Disability, Design and Innovation MSc
Institute of Finance and Technology (IFT)
- Banking and Digital Finance MSc
- Venture Capital and Private Equity with Financial Technology MSc
- Responsible Finance and Alternative Assets MSc
- Future Manufacturing and Nanoscale Engineering MSc
- Manufacturing with Innovation and Enterprise MSc
This event will also be a chance to learn about UCL’s East London Scholarship, which is open for applications for the 2024 academic year. The scholarship scheme offers people in east London free tuition fees and a £15,700 living allowance to advance their careers with a postgraduate degree from our UCL East campus on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
We look forward to welcoming you to UCL East!