ECON0052 > undergraduate module > 2020/21.
- Module name: Environmental Economics
- Module code: ECON0052
- Module Leaders: Frank Witte
- Intended teaching Term: 2
- Credits: 15 (FHEQ Level 6)
For more information about this module, there are a number of resources you can access:
- Visit the Module Catalogue page for the most up-to-date information on module aims, prerequisites, assessment, and eligibility.
- You may also find details of module materials, learning outcomes and suggested reading lists in the
- Current students can find full module details on Moodle from the summer.
If you have any questions about taking this module, your eligibility or anything else please contact a member of the Teaching and Learning team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8138 7798 (Open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)