ECON0110 > undergraduate module > 2021/22.
- Module name: Gender and Ethnicity in the Economy
- Module code: ECON0110
- Module Leaders: Duygu Ozdemir
- Intended teaching Term: 1
- Credits: 15 (FHEQ Level 6)
- Year: Final
For more information about this module, there are a number of resources you can access:
- Visit the Module Catalogue page for the most up-to-date information on module aims, prerequisites, assessment, and eligibility.
- You can also find details of module materials, learning outcomes and suggested reading lists in the
If you have any questions about taking this module, your eligibility or anything else please contact a member of the Teaching and Learning team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8138 7798 (Open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm).