For prospective students:
- Information for applicants
- Resits: We considered applicants who are undertaking resits. Applicamts that have undertaken more than two attempts will be referred to our admissions tutor to see if they can be considered.
- Second year entry: We will not consider applications to enter on to the second year of our degree programmes.
- Alternative personal statement – We will not consider alternative personal statements.
- Mature applicants (aged 21 or over at the start date of the degree programme): We understand that good applicants might have breaks in their education for various reasons, and we want mature students to excel at UCL. We will only consider applicants who have met or are predicted to meet entry requirements. If those qualifications were completed more than three years ago then the applicant will be referred to our admissions tutor to see if they can be considered.
- UCL Undergraduate Preparatory Certificate (UPC): UPC students will receive a conditional offer for their chosen degree if they are predicted to meet its entry requirements (and have a clearly relevant personal statement).
- Access to HE Diploma – We consider Access to HE Diploma for all of our programmes. Applicants for BSc/MSci Geophysics will be referred to our admissions tutor. Please note, where subject specific requirements are stipulated at A level we may review your Access to HE syllabus to ensure you meet the subject specific requirements prior to a final decision being communicated.
- BTEC – Considered for all programmes apart from BSc/MSci Geophysics. Please check the programme’s page in our prospectus for further.
All Modules: a wide variety of modules in our degrees and stream choices.
Term Dates: Find out more about term dates and college closures.
Fieldwork: Experience how we at Earth Sciences work in the field.
Information for Current Students: student handbook, academic regulations, policies and procedures. Intranet access
UCL IT Support: Central IT services for all UCL students and staff.
Careers: what careers Earth Scientists have gone into and how we keep in touch with our Alumni.
Greenough Society: the backbone for socialising for ES students including social events, lectures & geological field trips.
UNDERGRADUATE TUTOR: Penelope Wilson
Affiliate TUTOR: PENELOPE WILSON
SENIOR TEACHING & LEARNING ADMINISTRATOR: SUSIE RIZVI