Why study with us?
Our teaching staff include some of the most influential clinicians and researchers in the field of ear disorders, and draw from their experience in hearing, tinnitus and balance disorders.
92% of our students would recommend us to prospective students thinking of studying here (PTES 2021) (see our student testimonials for feedback quotes).
Our students consistently rate our teaching staff as highly enthusiastic about what they teach and good at explaining things (PTES 2021) (see our student testimonials for feedback quotes).
We strongly believe in person-centred care, and involve patients and the general public in our teaching and learning.
Our teaching is evidence-based and research-led. We offer research projects supervised by some of the world’s leading academics researching the ear and ear disorders.
- UCL is one of the top five universities in Europe for graduate employability (QS World Rankings and THE World University Rankings 2020) and 100% of our students are in graduate-level work or study 15 months after completion of their programme (source Graduate Outcomes Survey published by Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA))
Partner hospitals and location
- We are the only university in London where you can study a Masters degree in Audiology. We benefit highly from our location in central London and have partnerships with local healthcare providers.
- We work closely with NHS departments, private hospitals and commercial hearing aid dispensers in and around London to provide placement and observation opportunities for students and are partnered with the Royal National Ear Nose & Throat and Eastman Dental Hospital.
- Our links with healthcare, industry and the charitable sector provide our students with significant networking opportunities.
- Our central London location gives access to one of the world’s most vibrant, cosmopolitan and influential cities, ranked as the best city in the world for university students (QS Best Student Cities 2022).